Monday, August 22, 2011

An Introduction

I am exceptionally, amazingly, awesomely great at one thing.  Eating.  It just comes naturally to me.  I have a love/love relationship with food.  I see it, I eat it, I love it.  Well, except mushrooms...I'm hoping that they'll grow on me, but instead they just keep growing on poo and I just keep not liking them.  Now, I don't consider myself a foodie by any means.  My tastes aren't so discernable, and I can enjoy a tasty bowl of KD just as much as a filet mignon.  But I would prefer the filet mignon, yes, I would prefer it right now in fact.  The wallet is telling me I'll be eating KD though.  When I dream about winning the lottery, it's not the houses and cars I'm picturing, but being able to eat at restaurants every single day, trying new foods, and old foods in new ways.  But since I have not yet had the pleasure of winning the lottery I will have to make do with cooking my own delicious meals, which isn't so bad.  I enjoy cooking, and I love trying out new recipes.  Sometimes they exceed my expectations, and sometimes they don't.  Sometimes they just need to be tweaked to get it right.  This blog will be all about the recipes I try and how I think they fared.  I'm looking forward to sharing my cooking experiences with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think!